Georgia’s Innovation Crescent
The Innovation Crescent is both a geographic region and an economic development partnership of more than 15 counties and economic development entities all dedicated to supporting Georgia’s life science and technology growth. Our leadership team works extensively and collaboratively to RECRUIT new life science and technology companies to the region, as well as RETAIN and EXPAND those already here. Contact us to find out how our economic development services can help your business thrive.
Fortune 500 company headquarters are located in the Innovation Crescent, 18 in Georgia.
Of the top 100 Health IT company headquarters are located in the Innovation Crescent.
Life science companies are located in the Innovation Crescent.
Technology companies are located in the Innovation Crescent.
GEORGIA TECHNOLOGY HEADLINES
powered by HubWire & TAG
- Stratix Launches SmartMobile Services for Apple Offering for Enterprise Customers
- New IHIT Report Examines Hospital Cybersecurity Challenges and Identifies Next Steps in Protection
- BIP Wealth Named to Financial Times List of 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Qoppa’s Professional PDF Editor now available on Mac App Store
- William Mills Agency CEO Named Judge for Inaugural Finovate Fall Awards
- Infinity, Inc. Announces 20th Anniversary Scholarship Recipient
- Technology Association of Georgia Announces Diversity & Leadership Award Winners
- Global Convenience Retail Technology Leader PDI Opens Regional Center of Excellence in Bangkok
- The DynaNail® TTC Fusion System Demonstrates Favorable Outcomes in Challenging Patient Populations
- Yale School of Medicine uses Sharecare technology to integrate 3D virtual lab training into Physician Assistant Online program curriculum
- Wireless Technology Forum Announces Rebranding to Atlanta Innovation Forum to Reflect Broader Technology Focus
- Top Technology Leaders Recognized for Advancing D&I Initiatives
- Bryon Colby Joins Purchasing Power® as Chief Digital Marketing Officer
- PDI Named to ACG Atlanta’s Georgia Fast 40 List
- Technology Companies Across Georgia Raise More Than 184,000 Meals to Fight Hunger