Georgia’s Innovation Crescent
The Innovation Crescent is both a geographic region and an economic development partnership of more than 15 counties and economic development entities all dedicated to supporting Georgia’s life science and technology growth. Our leadership team works extensively and collaboratively to RECRUIT new life science and technology companies to the region, as well as RETAIN and EXPAND those already here. Contact us to find out how our economic development services can help your business thrive.
Fortune 500 company headquarters are located in the Innovation Crescent, 18 in Georgia.
Of the top 100 Health IT company headquarters are located in the Innovation Crescent.
Life science companies are located in the Innovation Crescent.
Technology companies are located in the Innovation Crescent.
GEORGIA TECHNOLOGY HEADLINES
powered by HubWire & TAG
- Windham Brannon Announces Expansion of Business Valuation Services
- onQ and Jubi Merge to Offer Collaborative Listening and Learning Platform for Progressive Enterprises
- New Stratix Research Reveals Most Impactful Technologies for 2020 to 2030
- Growing Number of Financial Institutions Now Leveraging Commercial Property Loan Insurance to Better Mitigate Risk and Drive Profitability in CRE Lending
- Advanced Technology Development Center Seeks Applicants for November 2019 ATDC Venture Showcase to NYC and Boston
- Alogent Processes Nearly 7-Million Mobile Transactions in the U.K., Giving Customers a Choice of how to Engage with their Financial Institution
- Allstar Financial Group Bolsters Corporate Social Responsibility Program With New Community-Focused Initiative
- Infinity, Inc. Reveals New Logo to Celebrate 20 Years
- PPRO Rebrands Signifying a Look to the Future of Payments
- Advanced Technology Development Center Launches Initiative with the Community Bankers Association of Georgia to Bring Innovative Financial Technology Solutions to Community Banks
- LGIS Group Partners with Tanner, Ballew & Maloof to Help Meet Growing Demands for Better Risk Mitigation in the CRE Lending Market
- Abel Solutions to Be Highlighted During Applied Technical Services Open House
- Georgia Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration & The Ray Sign Charter, Formalize Initiative to Build Future Highways Infrastructure on Interstate 85
- Inc. Magazine Names InterDev to its Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Blue Ridge Delivers Record Growth for 1st Half 2019